Win an overnight stay for two in a superior room at the Liebherr owned The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens, including dinner for two.
To celebrate the recent refurbishment of Liebherr Appliance’s showroom in Ballymount, Dublin, The Irish Times have partnered with Liebherr Appliances to offer a one night dinner, bed & breakfast for two people in a superior room at the Liebherr owned The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens.
The showroom hosts a brand-new impressive look showcasing a wide range of compelling appliances with unique designs and practical functions geared to ensuring that food retains its freshness and quality, and so to facilitating a healthy, modern lifestyle.
As well as award winning designs and the huge energy saving costs, within Liebherr’s BLUPerformance range, the refrigeration technology has been integrated into the appliance plinth resulting in the appliances offering far greater net capacity and safer functionality for your home with its flat stainless-steel back.
The showroom is open to the public Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm, no appointment necessary. To find out more about Liebherr Appliances visit www.myliebherr.ie or phone 01 4600064.
To be in with a chance to win, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is an overnight stay for two in a superior room at The Dunloe Hotel & Gardens with bed & breakfast, including dinner for two.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
22. Competition ends Friday, 14th September 2018.