Win two tickets to see Kodaline May 31st
The Irish Times is giving you the chance to win two tickets to see Kodaline at St Anne's Park, Dublin on Friday May 31st.
After a sold out show at Malahide Castle last summer, Kodaline returns to Dublin for yet another unmissable concert. From collaborating with huge industry names such as Steve Mac and Johnny Coffer to receiving over 100 million streams on Spotify, the Irish band have racked up album sales of almost two million across their three releases, ‘Politics of Living’, ‘Coming Up For Air’ and their debut ‘In A Perfect World’. They will be joined by special guest, James Morrison as they kick off their latest tour at St. Anne’s Park on Friday, May 31st.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1.The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2.The prize is a pair of tickets to Kodaline at St Anne's Park on Friday May 31st 2019.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7 A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
20. Competition ends at midnight on Monday, May 20th 2019.