Design the exclusive wrapper for The Irish Times Food Month and Killer Sandwich
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a framed copy of the winners page design and one night’s accommodation in the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, including buffet breakfast, two passes for the Thermal Suite and dinner for two in RAW, Ethnic Restaurant of the Year.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to all residents on the island of Ireland aged 18 years and over.
7. Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
9. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
11. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
12. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
13. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
14. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
15. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
17. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
18. Competition ends at 5pm on 19th November 2015.