Win a VIP day at the races with Kerrygold
The Irish Times and Kerrgold is giving you the chance to win a VIP day for two to The Kerrygold Irish Oaks races on Saturday, July 20th.
To celebrate Kerrygold's sponsorship of The Irish Oaks, the lucky winner and a guest will enjoy a VIP day for two that includes entry to the course and exclusive access to the members' level of The Curragh’s new stand. They will also dine in the Oaks Restaurant with access to the parade ring terrace, a great vantage point to watch all the Fashions on the Field action, as well as track facing seats to watch the big race.
Congratulations to our winner Susan Kavanagh. This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2.The prize includes: admission for two to the Kerrygold Irish Oaks on Saturday 20th July, lunch for two in the Oaks Restaurant, access to the second floor of the stand, access to the parade ring terrace and access to track facing seats.
3.Prize is valid for Saturday 20th July only and there is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value, or cash in lieu.
4. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
11. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
12. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends at midnight Monday, July 15th.