Win a pair of tickets to the Hennessy Literary Awards
The Hennessy Literary Awards take place in The Baroque Chapel at IMMA Kilmainham at 7pm on Tuesday March 28th. Guests are invited for 7pm for a cocktail reception followed by the Awards Ceremony. Rub shoulders with Martin Doyle, Literary Editor of The Irish Times, along with writers such as Audrey Brennan, Cormac Kinsella, Paul Lynch. And in a special segment Vona Groarke will be inducted into the Hall of Fame on the night.
We have 10 pairs of tickets to give away exclusively to Irish Times subscribers.
To be in with a chance to win a pair, simply answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to the Hennessy Literary Awards at the Irish Museum of Modern Art on March 28th.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Competition ends Friday March 24th.