Win a two-night escape to Culloden Estate & Spa from Hastings Hotels
The Irish Times has teamed up with Hastings Hotels to give readers the chance to win two-nights Bed & Breakfast, with dinner on one evening at the magnificent Culloden Estate and Spa, Co. Down.
Art and Soul – The Holywood International Art and Sculpture Fair - will take place at the five-star Culloden Estate and Spa, Belfast, between June 26 and July 18, in conjunction with Gormleys Fine Art.
The biggest combined outdoor and indoor event of its kind in Ireland, the Fair will comprise several major attractions, including work by Andy Warhol, throughout the Culloden’s grounds and interiors.
The sculpture event is a unique attraction which will feature 125 sculptures situated both in the 12 acres of landscaped grounds which stretch down towards the shores of Belfast Lough and the interior of the Culloden Estate.
To find out more about Art and Soul, The Holywood International Art and Sculpture Fair, call the Culloden Estate and Spa on (0044) 28 9042 1066 or check out www.hastingshotels.com
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form and answer the competition question below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 28/05/2021 to midnight on 14/06/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is two-nights Bed & Breakfast, with dinner on one evening at the Culloden Estate and Spa, Belfast. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.