Win a Belfast Break in The Harrison
The Irish Times has teamed up with The Harrison Chambers of Distinction to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a two night midweek break for two people in this beautiful hotel.
The Harrison Chambers of Distinction is a boutique hotel in a leafy neighbourhood on the doorstep of all that’s interesting in Belfast. The hotel is a jewel-box labour of love created by its owner, well-travelled Belfast native and born story-teller, Melanie Harrison.
An inveterate solo traveller with a keen eye for style and antiques and a profound love of stories in every shape and form, Melanie has taken a fine 19th century merchant’s home and told a new story — a brand new chapter in the tale of these buildings, now a darling hotel with a series of 16 comfortable, elegant, playful rooms that make the perfect backdrop for your own Belfast story.
Showcasing furniture, objects, skills and expertise from the city by both contemporary creatives and artists and artisans of the past, each of the 16 rooms in The Harrison is named after an author or artist with a Belfast or Northern Irish connection. In three categories — Aristocrat, Bohemian and Gallivanter — from the leopard print and green velvet of the Ruby Murray room, with its ebony barley-sugar bed frame to the sophisticated suite of rooms reminiscent of a Victorian gentleman’s study named after C.S. Lewis, each of these rooms is carefully considered and impeccably furnished with antiques, curios and authentic character.
Find out more about The Harrison Chambers of Distinction here.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 11/06/2021 to midnight on 28/06/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is two night midweek break for two people in The Harrison Chambers of Distinction. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.