Win a music inspired city break at the Hard Rock Hotel Dublin
Overlooking Dublin Castle and City Hall, you and a guest will check into the new Hard Rock Hotel Dublin for a two night stay and enjoy stylish accommodation in a luxury king room with breakfast each morning and dinner with cocktails on one evening in the Hard Rock Hotel’s vibrant Peruvian inspired bar and restaurant Zampas.
In true Hard Rock style, guests can also avail of an array of signature brand offerings, including The Sound of Your Stay® music program, which lets you set the mood with a complimentary Crosley record player and vinyls, a Fender guitar or a specially curated playlist for your room. Hard Rock Hotel Dublin is also home to an impressive wellness programme Rock Om®, an in-room yoga experience providing a fresh take on a timeless tradition by fusing together the ancient serenity of yoga with musical beats.
From the main reception and lobby to the boldly funky dining space Zampas Bar & Restaurant, the Hard Rock Hotel Dublin is a polished, vivid and fresh new design experience adorned throughout with priceless music memorabilia from artists such as David Bowie, Phil Lynott, The Rolling Stones, U2 and Kurt Cobain. Visitors can also journey through the hotel’s specially curated art collection which features unique work from some of Ireland’s most talented hands including Jim Fitzpatrick, Duda and Helen O’Higgins.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. This prize is for two people sharing, is valid for two nights midweek or weekends and includes breakfast each morning and dinner plus one cocktail on an evening of your choice in Zampas Restaurant & Bar.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Excludes Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter and other Bank Holiday weekends.
22. Competition ends Friday, July 24th.