Win a pair of tickets to The Gloss Magazine's Look The Business event
THE GLOSS MAGAZINE’s Look The Business in association with Vodafone is the go-to fashion event for working women. This event has been designed as a brilliant way to entertain clients and colleagues, to table-hop and network or invest some well-earned time focusing on how you look and feel at work.
Autumn and winter trends will be translated for the office, with effortlessly elegant looks from Samui, Louise Kennedy, LK Bennett, Selected Femme, Marks & Spencer and Kildare Village. Update shoes, bags and accessories and learn the steps to polished, professional make-up. No-one leaves empty-handed: there’s a chance to win incredible prizes, and a gorgeous gift bag for every guest.
- Hear an inspirational surprise guest on how she LOOKS THE BUSINESS in her high-profile role and how fashion can take you forward.
- Take advantage of a chance to network over champagne and supper using our VIP app.
- Win wonderful prizes in the Designer Handbag Draw.
- Take home glamorous giveaways and business insights.
We are offering you the chance to win two tickets to Look the Business on the 19th of October in the RDS.
For your chance to win, simply answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to The Gloss Look the Business event in the RDS on 19th October 2016.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to all residents on the island of Ireland aged 18 years and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
19. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
20. Competition ends Monday 17th October.