Win a five-Star Galway getaway at Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate
The Irish Times has teamed up with the five-star, Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win their luxurious “Summer on the Estate” package, inclusive of dinner, bed & breakfast and so much more!
This gorgeous Galway getaway includes luxurious accommodation for two, breakfast a la carte in the stunning River Room and Dinner shall be served aboard the iconic Pullman Restaurant, which is comprised of two stunning original carriages from the Orient Express. The food is award-winning and the experience of dining aboard history, is unmatched. But that’s not all! The winner and their guest will also indulge in an activity of their choice, be it;
- Afternoon Tea in the elegant surroundings of the Ffrench Room
- Golf on the Christy O’Connor Jnr designed Championship 9-hole course
- Or two 25-minute express ELEMIS treatments in Glenlo’s newly appointed Glo Spa & Wellness
Post activity and dinner, our lucky winner and their guest, are very welcome to experience a complimentary viewing of an in-house movie, in the unique Abbey Movie Theatre, designed with meticulous detail to portray an old-world cinematic experience, send you back in time to encounter the authentic joys found in a pre-dated traditional picture house.
Find out more about the five-star Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate here.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 07/05/2021 to midnight on 24/05/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is an overnight stay for two persons sharing with breakfast, a choice of afternoon tea for two/ round of golf for two/ two 25 minute treatments in Glo Spa, a fine dining experience for two aboard the iconic Pullman Restaurant, complimentary use of the Abbey Theatre Room and residential access to the grounds estate and Lough Corrib to explore to your leisure. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.