Win tickets to Druid's The Cherry Orchard and a two-night stay for two at The Galmont Hotel & Spa, Galway.
The Irish Times has teamed up with Element Pictures to celebrate the release of Druid's The Cherry Orchard, the first Irish theatre production to be live streamed to cinemas on March 5th. One lucky reader will win a pair of tickets to the theatre performance of The Cherry Orchard in the Black Box Theatre, Galway on Saturday March 7th as well as a two night stay, with dinner one night in The Galmont Hotel & Spa Galway.
Enjoy two nights at the 4* Galmont Hotel & Spa followed by breakfast, and a couple of hours to unwind and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the award winning Spirit One Spa with a Time Out Spa package for you both including Elemis Back Neck Shoulder Massage, Taster Facial and time in the thermal suite, pool and hot tub.
Within a short walking distance, Galway City offers a range of activities. Whether it’s taking in the local sights, exploring the boutiques and craft shops or discovering the Wild Atlantic Way, there’s something for everyone.
Find out more about the Galmont here.
To enter, simply fill in the competition form below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to The Cherry Orchard in Black Box, Galway and a two-night stay on Friday, March 6th and Saturday, March 7th with bed and breakfast, and dinner on one of the nights in The Galmont Hotel & Spa Galway.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. Full board includes breakfast, lunch and a two course dinner. Classes are from our weekly schedule. Midweek includes Sunday – Wednesday check in, subject to availability.
Treatments and therapies are available to book additionally. Subject to availability.
13. Other services and products not mentioned as part of the retreat are chargeable.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends at midnight, Thursday, February 27th 2020.