Win a pair of tickets to Ballet Ireland’s Swan Lake and afternoon tea at the Fitzwilliam Hotel.
The Irish Times has teamed up with Ballet Ireland to offer one lucky subscriber the chance to win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Swan Lake at the Gaiety Theatre with afternoon tea for two at the Fitzwilliam Hotel on Wednesday November, 13th.
As Ballet Ireland celebrates their 21st anniversary, the national ballet company is delighted to present their nationwide tour of Swan Lake, in association with EY. The iconic love story has captivated audiences for decades and will tour 19 theatres throughout Ireland including The Gaiety Theatre from 13th to 16th November 2019. Swan Lake tells the story of Odette, a beautiful princess, who has been cursed by evil magician Von Rothbart. By day, Odette transforms into a swan only to regain her human form at night. Out hunting by the lakeside, Prince Siegfried encounters Odette and falls madly in love with her. But will he be able to break Von Rothbart’s spell?
The five star Fitzwilliam hotel, Dublin enjoys the finest location with bustling Grafton Street to one side, while overlooking the landmark St Stephen's Green.The Fitzwilliam is a super central foodie haven - with an afternoon tea, which is a total treat showcasing scrumptious layers of savoury and sweet delights all made with love by head chef Catherine Rooney.
Find out more information about Ballet Ireland here.
To enter, simply fill out the competition form below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to Swan Lake in the Gaiety Theatre and afternoon tea for two in the Fitzwilliam Hotel on Wednesday November 13th.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. Winners will be contacted by email. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative performances.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event; all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends midnight on Friday, November 8th.