Win a pair of tickets to see Finghin Collins perform in the National Concert Hall
The Irish Times is giving four subscribers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Finghin Collins perform in the National Concert Hall on the 9th of March.
One of the most significant musicians to emerge from Ireland in recent times, Finghin Collins has established his international reputation, since winning the 1999 Clara Haskil International Piano Competition. He has gone on to perform with some of the world’s leading orchestras and in 2010 made his second critically-acclaimed appearance at the BBC Proms at the Royal Albert Hall in London. Some 3 years later he completed his three-year tenure as first ever Associate Artist of the RTÉ National Symphony Orchestra, rounding off his cycle of the complete Mozart and Beethoven piano concertos.
To be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets, simply answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to see Finghin Collins in the National Concert Hall on the 9th of March, 2017.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Competition ends Monday 27th of February.