Win a Faithlegg Christmas Hamper designed by Head Chef Jenny Flynn
If you missed your trip to Faithlegg this year, you can now enjoy the delicious taste of Waterford's favourite hideaway in the comfort of your own home thanks to a new range of sumptuous Christmas Hampers designed by head chef Jenny Flynn. And this week we have a Deluxe Taste of Faithlegg Hamper to give away to one lucky Irish Times reader.
With a wide variety of jams, chutneys, oils and a classic plum pudding made in the bustling kitchens at Faithlegg, Jenny’s Christmas Hampers are the perfect present for a loved one or special treat for yourself to make this Christmas season all the sweeter. Perfect for food lovers around the country, the Faithlegg Christmas Hamper is a gorgeous gift idea with some items also available for purchase individually as lovely stocking fillers or hampers can also be pre-ordered and include a selection of luxurious homemade treats. Some of our favourites include Jenny's spiced fruit mincemeat ideal for festive baking and Seville orange and Muldoon's whiskey marmalade to perk up any breakfast.
Beautifully packaged to reflect the elegant and picturesque surroundings of Faithlegg, the Christmas Hampers will add flavour and style to any dining table. There are three options available – a Classic Taste of Faithlegg Hamper (€50), Superior Taste of Faithlegg Hamper (€100) and the Deluxe Taste of Faithlegg Hamper (€150) and all can be ordered for click and collect at Faithlegg House Hotel. Bespoke hampers are also available and can include additional food items, Elemis products from The Treatment Rooms at Faithlegg, Waterford Whiskey and overnight stays up to the value of €500 - a perfect option for Christmas gifting this year.
To pre-order your Faithlegg Christmas Hamper today call 051 382000 or visit www.faithlegg.com
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 13/11/20 to midnight on 23/11/20 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a Deluxe Taste of Faithlegg Hamper. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.