Win a pair of tickets to Dmitri Hvorostovsky at The National Concert Hall
The Irish Times is giving four lucky subscribers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Dmitri Hvorostovsky perform at The National Concert Hall on the 29th of April.
Famed Russian baritone Dmitri Hvorostovsky “a heartthrob of the opera world” (Chicago Sun Times), is renowned for his velvety lyric baritone and an unusually broad repertoire. He will perform a largely Russian programme including Russian songs by Glinka, Rimsky-Korsakov and Tchaikovsky as well as songs by Richard Strauss in his National Concert Hall debut performance.
To be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets, simply answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to see Dmitri Hvorostovsky perform at The National Concert Hall on the 29th of April.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Competition ends Wednesday 15th March.