Silent charity auction: Enjoy a Michelin star dinner for six in your home!
Derry Clarke, owner of L'Ecrivain Restaurant and long-time catering consultant to Sodexo Ireland, along with Julianne Forrestal, executive development chef, Sodexo Ireland will cook up a delicious meal for you and your guests. Complimentary wine selected by award-winning Whelehans Wines will be served. All proceeds go to MS Ireland and the SOAR Foundation.
Bidding has now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The item to be auctioned is dinner for six guests to be cooked by Derry Clarke and Julianne Forrestal in your home, with wine supplied by Whelehans Wines.
3. Item is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
4. Bidding is for people of 18 years of age and over only.
5. There is a reserve on this item of €500.
6. Dinner must be redeemed during 2020.
7. Redemption date is subject to availability.
8. A valid bid must be entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. In the event of a tie bid, bidders will be contacted by The Irish Times and offered the opportunity to increase their bid.
11. The promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoter reserves the right to change any aspect of the item.
13. The item will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers.
14. The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the item.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. The Irish Times may contact you in relation to the bidding process.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Bids will be accepted via the form above until 12pm on Monday December 23rd.