Win a €200 Cinders voucher
The Irish Times has teamed up with Cinders to offer one lucky subscriber the chance to win a €200 voucher.
Cinders, an Irish owned and family run company are celebrating their 30th Anniversary in Business this year. They stock a stunning collection of footwear and accessories from leading labels as well as their own carefully curated collection.
Popular brands include Rieker, Tamaris, Marco Tozzi, Caprice, Jose Saenz, Regarde Le Ciel and Alma En Pena and of course their own line of on trend leather sandals shoes & boots are always a hit in-store too. Branches can be found in selected Dunnes Stores throughout Dublin & in Cork, Galway, Kildare & Limerick as well as a standalone branch in the Monread Centre in Naas.
Find out more about Cinders here.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to David McDonough on winning.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a €200 voucher for Cinders.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends August, 3rd