Win two rounds of golf, an overnight stay and dinner for two at Carton House
The Irish Times and Carton House is giving you the chance to win the perfect Father's Day retreat.
The lucky winner will receive a private golfing lesson for two at Ireland’s GUI Academy located on the grounds of Carton House; a round of golf for two people on each of the championship golf courses at the resort;overnight accommodation with breakfast for two people in a newly renovated superior guest room and dinner for two in the resort’s newest clubhouse dining experience,
The Carriage House.
Nestled in the heart of 1,100-acres of private parkland in Maynooth County Kildare and home to two championship courses, Carton House is perfect for any golf loving Dad this Father’s Day.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a private golfing lesson for two at Ireland’s GUI Academy located on the grounds of Carton House with one round of golf for two people on both championship golf courses at the resort; overnight accommodation with breakfast for two people and dinner for two in the resort’s newest clubhouse dining experience, The Carriage House.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize is subject to availability.
13. The prize is valid for 12 months.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Competition ends at midnight Sunday, June 23rd.