Win two tickets to see 'A Conversation with Bob Woodward' moderated by Fintan O'Toole
The Irish Times is giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to ‘A Conversation with Bob Woodward’.
Bob Woodward's record breaking book ‘Fear: Trump in the White House’, debuted as a number one international bestseller in September 2018. It is the most detailed and penetrating portrait of a United States president in the first year of his administration.
Join us in The Olympia Theatre, Dublin on Monday, June 10th for this unmissable event moderated by The Irish Times columnist Fintan O’Toole. This will be a rare insight into the Trump presidency with a legend in journalism and author of 19 national bestselling books in the United States.
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to see 'A Conversation with Bob Woodward' on June 10th in The Olympia Theatre, Dublin.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends midnight Thursday 16th May.