Win a Weber Master-Touch barbecue, a Weber chimney starter set with lighters and briquettes and a voucher for a Weber Essentials barbecue course at Cooks Academy
If you like the barbecue and grilling recipes from Donal Skehan, John Relihan and the Hang Fire women in this week’s Barbecue Special edition of the Magazine, you might be tempted to dust off your grill this weekend. Unfortunately many barbecues don’t survive their annual hibernation, with the wet winter leaving them past their prime, so here’s a chance to win a spanking new Weber.
The Weber Master-Touch barbecue, valued at €389.99, comes in five colours – black, blue, green, red and grey – and incorporates a host of excellent design features including a tuck-away lid that doubles as a windshield, a lid thermometer, weatherproof handles and an integrated tool holder.
The 57cm cooking grate is generous enough to cater for big gatherings, and the Weber One-Touch cleaning system takes the hassle out of next-day clean-ups.
As well as this model, the prize includes a Weber chimney starter set with lighters and briquettes (€23.99) and a voucher for a Weber Essentials barbecue course at Cooks Academy in Dublin 2. These four-hour hands-on classes (€129) demonstrate how to get the most out of your barbecue, using it to grill, roast, bake and smoke.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a Weber Master-Touch barbecue worth €389.99, a Weber chimney starter set with lighters and briquettes worth €23.99 and a voucher for a Weber Essentials barbecue course at Cooks Academy in Dublin 2 worth €129.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to all residents on the island of Ireland aged 18 years and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
19. Competition ends Friday 6th May 2016.