Win one of five pairs of tickets for the Barber of Seville at the National Concert Hall
The Irish Times is giving you the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets to The Barber of Seville at the National Concert Hall on Tuesday, October 15th.
Rossini’s The Barber of Seville is one of opera’s greatest gems. This beautiful production features Irish and international soloists, with a full orchestra and chorus. A fun filled drama for all to enjoy, experience the twists and turn and mistaken identities in a world where young love triumphs, all wrapped up in Rossini’s unmistakable music. A comic masterpiece with a sparkling score, a must for opera lovers.
Lyric Opera Productions produces fully staged Irish opera productions in its home at the National Concert Hall, Dublin, in addition to The Grand Opera House, Belfast and the National Opera House. Their productions feature Irish and International artists, conductors and musicians.
Upcoming events include Christmas by Candlelight at the National Opera House, Wexford on December 13th and Fidelio at the NCH in February 2020.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form and answer the competition question below.
To find out more click here.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a one in five pair of tickets to the Barber of Seville at The National Concert Hall, Dublin on Tuesday October 15th at 7:30 pm.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply. No alternative dates apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within a week
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends Wednesdy 9th October.