Win a family pass to the preview screening of Disney's ALADDIN
The Irish Times is giving you the chance to win one of five family passes to see the preview screening of Disney's ALADDIN in the Odeon, Point Square, Dublin on Sunday May 19th.
A thrilling and vibrant live-action adaptation of Disney’s animated classic, ALADDIN is the exciting tale of the charming street rat ALADDIN, the courageous and self-determined Princess Jasmine and the Genie who may be the key to their future. With a star studded cast including Will Smith, Naomi Scott, and Mena Massoud and music by eight-time Academy Award-winning composer Alan Menken, don't miss your chance to explore a whole new world.
Disney's ALADDIN opens at Irish cinemas everywhere on May 22nd.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a one of five pairs of family passes (admits two adults, two children) to the preview screening of Aladdin on Sunday May 19th at 11:00am in the Odeon, Point Square, Dublin.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
20. Competition ends midnight Thursday 16th May 2019.