Movie quiz for March 24th
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me. Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee,
1. Which classic musical concerned disputes between the Sharks and the Jets?
2. Name the pictured Oscar winner?
3. Which role is Emma Thompson currently inheriting from Angela Lansbury?
4. Who did Sean Hayes, Will Sasso, Chris Diamantopoulos play in 2012?
5. What links Jimmy Hoffa, Matilda Wormwood with Mr and Mrs Rose?
6. Who is the only male actor to have been Oscar nominated for playing twins?
7. The Rain People was the first release for which studio?
8. What needs to be added to If, And Justice for All, Waiting and Say Anything?
9. Which director links James Bond, Robocop and the Star Wars series?
10. Robert Benton, Milos Forman and Sidney Lumet have all adapted whose fiction?
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
1. West Side Story
2. Alejandro González Iñárritu
3. Mrs Potts in Beauty and the Beast
4. The Stooges
5. Title characters of films by Danny DeVito (Hoffa, Matilda, War of the Roses)
6. Nicolas Cage (for Adaptation)
7. American Zoetrope
8. At least one period. (If…., …And Justice for All, Waiting…, Say Anything…)
9. Irvin Kershner (Never Say Never Again, Robocop 2, The Empire Strikes Back)
10. E L Doctrow (Billy Bathgate, Ragtime, Daniel)
Comment on Screenwriter at the author’s Twitter account: @donaldclarke63