On The Polls – 10 possible excuses from HQ for Small Logo Party’s latest slump
(1) Poll was taken before canvassers received memo from HQ and put it into action. (2) Voters are confused by huge number of posters on lamp-posts and believe country has been taken over by aliens (3) Poll was taken on …
(2) Voters are confused by huge number of posters on lamp-posts and believe country has been taken over by aliens
(3) Poll was taken on behalf of a media organisation hence obvious bias against Small Logo Party.
(4) Voters now yet aware that The Party Formerly Known As Fianna Fail is now known as Small Logo Party
(5) If Martin Cullen had fallen out of that helicopter, party may have seen a sympathy swing
(6) Public are angry that the Green Party, who have a byelection candidate who thinks that gas is a green fuel, are still in government and they’re knocking lumps out of Small Logo Party in retribution
(7) Blame (a) Silvio (b) The Candidate George Lee or (c) Nighty Night With Vinnie Brown
(8) Look lads, don’t worry, they’ll never elect Enda in a blue fit
(9) “The only poll we believe in is the one on June 5″. Repeat to fade.
(10) There’s no way we can still pin this one on Bertie, is there?