Compiled by SYLVIA THOMPSON
- The next six-week Stop Smoking Course at St Vincent’s University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4 begins tonight at 6.45pm. For more details, tel: 01 2214958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promoting openness in the workplace about mental health problems is the theme of a seminar tomorrow in The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara St, Dublin 2.
- Organised by See Change, various speakers will talk about the importance of mental health strategies in the workplace. See nationalemploymentweek.iefor more details.
- Naturopath Jennifer Allen will hold a weight-loss seminar tomorrow from 7pm-9.30pm in the Savoy Hotel, Henry St, Limerick City. Her aim is to explain how to understand and control unhealthy food cravings and eat metabolism-boosting food instead. Cost €25. Booking on tel: 086-3378046 or email: email@example.com
- The third annual Great Irish Foodie Quiz will be held on Thursday, March 1st in the Grand Canal Theatre, Dublin in aid of Down Syndrome Ireland. Tables of four cost €80. Booking on
- Run for Your Lifeis an invitation to walk or run 10k on Clare Island on Saturday, February 25th, starting at 1pm. Proceeds go to Cancer Care West. Entry fee is €35, including return boat trip. For further information, contact Sharon Fitzpatrick on tel: 091 545000 or visit cancercarewest.ie.
- A number of events will take place to mark Endometriosis Awareness Week, from March 5th to 11th. Endometriosis Information Day will take place on Saturday, March 10th, 2pm-5.30pm at the Lucan Spa Hotel in Dublin. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 086-3203855