* A weekend workshop which combines cookery lessons with acupressure bodywork, yoga and meditation goes ahead this weekend in Magheramore, Co Wicklow.
The event will be run by Shiatsu practitioner and holistic food expert, Joanne Faulkner, and yoga teacher, Uta Kaiser. Cost €195 which includes all food and accommodation. Booking on tel: 086-6070432.
* The Irish Hospice Foundation is seeking volunteers to sell Sunflower pins on its annual fundraising days on Friday and Saturday.
See sunflowerdays.iefor full details.
* BabyBay.ie, the site for selling new and used baby clothes and goods, is holding indoor family- friendly markets this month.
Sellers can hire stalls or clothes rails on BabyBayMarket.ie.
The venues are the Glenroyal Hotel, Maynooth, Co Kildare on June 10th and the Lucan Spa Hotel, Lucan, Co Dublin on June 24th. Admission €3 (€1 goes to Barnardos) for adults, children are admitted free.
* Nutritional therapist Liz Nolan is holding a vegetarian cookery class on Sunday in Moycullen, Co Galway.
The author of the beautiful new vegetarian cookbook, My Goodness (Onstream, €16.99), will demonstrate gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free and vegan recipes at the class which costs €40. For further details, visit wholefoodmatters.com
* An app to help parents keep track of their children’s vaccination history with reminders when further vaccinations are due has just been launched on the Irish market for all smart phones.
It is available via Irishhealth.comor free from the iTunes store.