General Manager (Enterprise Business)
Sponsored Regional sales team leader based in Stillorgan, Blackrock
The General Manager is responsible for the leadership of a national sales team with responsibilities for the Enterprise End User Sales Strategy and Enterprise Reseller Channel in Ireland (ROI and NI).
You will provide management of and leadership for Ireland Enterprise Channel and Specialist Product Sales Managers.
Salary: 90K - 100K + OTE + Full benefits
- Development of new business opportunities, managing existing revenue streams and meeting assigned financial objectives
- Aggressively manage the sales pipeline and revenue objectives for Corporate End-User Sales opportunities
- Delivering on revenue/profit goals for hosted product categories
- Managing a team of 3-4 Product/Channel Specialists responsible for delivering on clear revenue and profit goals for a B2B operation in the UK & Ireland
- Developing strong working relationships with the right partners throughout the industry and with internal stakeholders to firmly establish a presence in Ireland
- Work alongside and develop enterprise level relationships with the major mobile operators in Ireland
- University degree educated, preferably in Business Studies or similar
- The ideal candidate must have established contacts and relationships amongst key enterprise customers and industry stakeholders in Ireland
- Capability to operate at CxO levels within the B2B space
- Strong presentation skills, flexible and adaptable, good attention to detail, strong negotiation skills and experience of working with different cultures
- Good analytical and investigative skills, coaching, individual development, planning and mentoring
- Must have the ability to act independently, show strong decisive leadership and work well as part of a broader team (both in Ireland and as part of the UK & Ireland Head Office operation in Surrey)
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the necessary experience and skills to join this fantastic company, please contact Claudia Ciocca on (01) 614 6127 or submit your CV by email to Claudia.Ciocca@cpl.ie.