Movie quiz for August 15th
Time to have a quizzy fit.
1. Which martial-arts adept amphibians are about to make a return to the big screen in the company of Megan Fox?
2. Who links Collins, Schindler, Aslan and Qui-Gon Jinn?
3. Identify the actor represented here in Lego.
4. Who’s missing: Michael, Sonny, Connie?
5. The title of which durable classic references February 2nd?
6. In which film does Tom Hanks carry on a lengthy conversation with a volleyball?
7. What film features, in its opening section, a “match cut” spanning four million years (or thereabouts)?
8. Which performer has most often been a losing Oscar nominee in the acting categories?
9. What screen legend links Lindsay Lohan, Sherilyn Fenn and Helena Bonham Carter?
10. Who links Kazakhstan, Austria and the Republic of Wadiya?
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
1. Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles
2. Liam Neeson (roles played in Michael Collins, Schindler’s List, the Narnia franchise and Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace.)
3. Scarlett Johansson (as Black Widow)
4. Fredo (the Corleone family)
5. Groundhog Day
6. Cast Away
7. 2001: A Space Odyssey
8. Meryl Streep (18 nominations and three wins)
9. Elizabeth Taylor (played by in various television biopics)
10. Sacha Baron Cohen (character’s country of origin in Borat, Brüno and The Dictator)