Movie quiz for July 25th
If this post were a musical it would be Les Quizerables.
1. Whose debut feature was titled Eraserhead?
2. Which film begins with Pumpkin and Honey Bunny robbing a diner?
3. Chris O’Donnell and Burt Ward have both played which sidekick on the big screen?
4. What is the highest grossing Pixar film to date?
5. What’s the link between a 1997 Ang Lee film, the adventures of Manny the dinosaur, Boyz N the Hood and Rock Hudson in a submarine?
6. Identify the actor as a young man.
7. Who connects Lesley Manville, Uma Thurman, Donya Fiorentino and Alexandra Edenborough?
8. It Happened One Night, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and The Silence of the Lambs are the only films to have achieved what feat?
9. Who has directed film adaptations of novels by James Ellroy, Tom Wolfe, Stephen King and Edwin Torres?
10. Name the classic source novels for Easy A, Clueless, Cruel Intentions and The Claim.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
1. David Lynch
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Robin (in the original Batman and Batman and Robin)
4. Toy Story 3
5. Ice (The Ice Storm, Ice Age, starred Ice Cube, Ice Station Zebra)
6. Christopher Lee
7. Gary Oldman (his wives)
8. Winning “the big five” at the Oscars (best picture, director, actor, actress and screenplay)
9. Brian De Palma (The Black Dahlia, The Bonfire of the Vanities, Carrie, Carlito’s Way)
10. The Scarlet Letter, Emma, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, The Mayor of Casterbridge