Movie quiz for June 6th
Summer’s here and the time is right for quizzing in the street!
1. Which of this week’s releases is a sequel to a 2012 adaptation of a 1987 television series?
2. Identify the film from this poster.
3. Which Coen brothers films derives its title from a W B Yeats poem?
4. Which of the following was not released in 3D: The Dark Knight, Star Trek Into Darkness, Prometheus, John Carter, The Avengers?
5. To which Ice Cube hit was Are We Done Yet? a sequel?
6. What’s next: amateur theatre, dog shows, folk music?
7. A star of the Inbetweeners Movie. Clint Eastwood’s jazz biopic. The director of two Pixar features. Which Hitchcock film are we thinking of?
8. Whose career began with the exploitation flicks Tonight for Sure, the Bellboy and the Playgirls and Dementia 13?
9. Glen (5), Hamilton (4), Young (3). What are we talking about?
10. A Disney princess film from 2010. Carl Fredricksen takes off. In Derek Jarman’s last film. Which Bob Dylan song?
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
1. 22 Jump Street
3. No Country for Old Men
4. The Dark Knight
5. Are we There Yet?
6. Oscar season. (The films of Christopher Guest: Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show, A Mighty Wind)
7. The Birds. (Simon Bird. Bird. Brad Bird)
8. Francis For Coppola (first three features as director)
9. Directors of James Bond films. (John Glen, Guy Hamilton, Terence Young)
10. Tangled Up in Blue.