Movie quiz for April 18th
A good quiz for Good Friday. A very good quiz.
1. What villain links Willem Dafoe and, from this week, Dane DeHaan?
2. Identify the film from this detail of its infamous poster.
3. Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale came to our attention in which film series?
4. What do Wally Pfister, Roger Deakins, Gordon Willis and Christopher Doyle all do?
5. Why might Trinity, Princess Leia and a Mad Housewife make you think of Sissy Spacek?
6. Who has played Arthur Rimbaud, Jim Carroll and Louis XIV?
7. What character, subject of many films, was born Don Diego Vega?
8. Jabberwocky, The Raven, Bright Star and Beowulf – what’s the connection?
9. What fact links Richard Gere, Oliver Stone, Orlando Bloom, Sharon Stone and Steven Seagal?
10. A film about Northern Irish punk, a 2011 Cameron Diaz comedy, and a Jerry Bruckheimer flick named for a bar might remind you of which 1960s classic?
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS
1. The Green Goblin
2. Showgirls (1995)
3. High School Musical
4. They are all cinematographers.
5. Played by Carrie-Anne Moss in The Matrix, Carrie Fisher in Star Wars and Carrie Snodgrass in Diary of a Mad Housewife. Sissy Spacek played Carrie in the titular classic.
6. Leonardo DiCaprio (Total Eclipse, The Basketball Diaries, The Man in the Iron Mask)
8. All named after poems.
9. All converted to Buddhism.
10. The Good the Bad and the Ugly (Good Vibrations, Bad Teacher, Coyote Ugly)