Movie Quiz for November 1st
Remember, remember, the quiz in November.
1. Which Dame turns up this week as a nice Irish mum?
2. “Houston, we have a problem.” The tagline to which fact-based drama?
3. Name the science-fiction parody in the photograph.
4. Which Spanish film was titled Todo Sobre Mi Madre in its home territory?
5. Heather Donahue, Michael C, Williams and Joshua Leonard appeared in which 1999 sensation?
6. Whose most recent three films were Youth Without Youth, Tetro and Twixt?
7. Which integer links First Blood, Alien, Batman (1989) and Scream?
8. Which upcoming film sounds as if it exerts acceleration of 9.8 m/s2
9. A voice in Bee Movie. A masseuse in Enough Said. A lawyer in Trial and Error. A creep in Pretty Woman. What’s the connection?
10. Two actresses have had five straight Oscar nominations. Name either.
1. Judi Dench
2. Apollo 13
3. Galaxy Quest
4. All About My Mother
5. The Blair Witch Project
6. Francis Ford Coppola
7. Four (number of episodes in the series that followed)
9. The cast of Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards, Jason Alexander)
10. Greer Garson and Bette Davis