Movie quiz for September 13th
It’s Friday 13th. Time for a terrifying quiz.
1. Who is set to become the next Bruce Wayne?
2. Which of this week’s releases shares its name with a Canadian prog-rock band?
3. Which 1985 hit was almost called The Lunch Bunch or The Library Revolution?
4. What links two Garry Marshall ensemble comedies, a Bill Murray classic, a Roland Emmerich sci-fi epic, and a Bob Hoskins gangster flick?
5. Who was born as Lee Jun-fan in Hong Kong in 1940?
6. “This is Benjamin. He’s a little worried about his future” The tagline to which 1960s classic?
7. Identify the film from this snap of its last scene.
8. Who’s next: Brian De Palma, John Woo, JJ Abrams?
9. Who was arrested during a double bill of War Is Hell and Cry of Battle?
10. Whose first three feature films as director were The Delinquents, Countdown and That Cold Day in the Park?
1. Ben Affleck
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Named after yearly celebrations (Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Groundhog Day, Independence Day, The Long Good Friday)
5. Bruce Lee
6. The Graduate
7. The Third Man
8. Brad Bird (directors of successive Mission: Impossible films)
9. Lee Harvey Oswald
10. Robert Altman