Movie Quiz for May 31st
Friday morning is quiz morning.
1. Which couple once came together to form Bennifer?
2. The soundtrack to which current hit was “executive produced” by Jay-Z?
3. Identify the Hitchcock flick from the still.
4. Which film spawned both Faraway, So Close and City of Angels?
5. From what two words does “IMAX” get its name?
6. Greer Garson and Keira Knightley are – somewhat astonishingly – the only two actors to portray whom on the big screen?
7. What links David Bowie, Jared Harris, Bill Hader and Guy Pearce?
8. Bergman directs Bergman and Ullmann. Jennifer Lawrence’s breakthrough. Harmony Korine’s latest. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in love. What’s the connection?
9. Whose is the only name missing: Sofia Coppola, Jane Campion, Kathryn Bigelow?
10. Eternal holiday. More peculiar than heaven. Below with legislation. 1955 Elvis record. Whose first few?
1. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez
2. The Great Gatsby
3. The Birds
4. Wings of Desire (sequel and remake)
5. Image Maximum
6. Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice
7. All played Andy Warhol (Basquiat, I Shot Andy Warhol, Men in Black 3, Factory Girl).
8. The four seasons (Autumn Sonata, Winter’s Bone, Spring Breakers, 500 Days of Summer)
9. Lina Wertmüller (the only females nominated for a best director Oscar)
10. Jim Jarmusch (Permanent Vacation, Stranger than Paradise, Down by Law, Mystery Train)