Me me me!
I’ve been memed, tagged or otherwise accosted by Sinful Origami Paper’s Gray Wright.
Not wishing to be curmudgeonly about it, here goes my first ever meme (a word interestingly composed of the words me me. Hmmm). Consider this a cultural post, then.
Here are the rules as they were bequeathed me:
1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
2) Write the rules. (I presume they mean copy the rules, though I’ve a good mind to write my own)
3) Mention six things or habits of no real importance about you. (Bah. No real importance? To whom? Never mind, am being curmudgeonly again).
4) Tag six persons (PERSONS? Isn’t the plural of person PEOPLE people? Sheesh) adding their links directly. (This one I’ve ignored. Sorry Sinful, but it’s just a bit too much like a chain letter then, and I HATE chain letters).
5) Alert the persons that you tagged them. (Which renders this one moot, I guess)
So here comes the unimportant list. I honestly don’t know why you’re still reading.
1. This is my first meme.
2. Books I’ve started and not finished include, embarrassingly, Ulysses (at this point, I hope you’re not still reading. Especially if I’ve ever lied to you about this. I mean, I have read loads of it, if not quite all of it).
3. I miss fatmammycat’s daily rants.
4. I get fierce uncomfortable if I have to sit with my back to an open door, or even the rest of the room. Back to the wall is what I’m after, and will fight you for that seat in a restaurant.
5. I have acrophobia. Sometimes even sitting on a fence can make me feel a bit wibbly.
6. This is my third blog.