Una Mullally

Society, life and culture on the edge

Daily Digest: Friday

Good interview¬†with Mano Le Tough in Totally Dublin this month. TimeSpace is an initiative from the New York Times that invites start-ups work from their office. The photoshopped memes of a bygone era: tall tale postcards. Miriam Lord on Enda …

Fri, Feb 8, 2013, 11:25

Good interview with Mano Le Tough in Totally Dublin this month.

TimeSpace is an initiative from the New York Times that invites start-ups work from their office.

The photoshopped memes of a bygone era: tall tale postcards.

Miriam Lord on Enda Kenny’s week. And what a week it has been.

Jezebel watched four episodes of The Carrie Diaries.

David Quinn is arguing with a student newspaper.

Via @finianmurphy, Elton John is banging on about The Strypes again, this time to Dave Grohl who in this video appears to be hosting an episode of Chelsea Lately for some reason. Fast forward to 4:44 and check out John’s massive push for the band. Also, Cavan is now an hour and a half south of Dublin. John isn’t just a passive fan, obviously, they’re signed to his management company.

Hungry? Head to Pizza Hut in China for a tasty hot dog-encrusted shrimp tempura pizza. Hmm. That’s some stiff competition for Apache Pizza’s 986 calorie ‘Tacozony’: “A folded pizza pocket filled with taco minced beef and melted cheddar cheese, flavored with our special Apache taco mayo and on top brushed with garlic butter and mozzarella cheese.”

Groundhog Day turns 20. I actually don’t like Groundhog Day. There, I said it. There, I said it.

Snoop Lion ft. Angela Hunte & Major Lazer – ‘Here Comes The King’
YouTube Preview Image
(via Noisey)

Sign In

Forgot Password?

Sign Up

The name that will appear beside your comments.

Have an account? Sign In

Forgot Password?

Please enter your email address so we can send you a link to reset your password.

Sign In or Sign Up

Thank you

You should receive instructions for resetting your password. When you have reset your password, you can Sign In.

Hello, .

Please choose a screen name. This name will appear beside any comments you post. Your screen name should follow the standards set out in our community standards.

Thank you for registering. Please check your email for the activation code.

We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Standards. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or by filling out this form. New comments are only accepted for 10 days from the date of publication.