Healthy Eating: 22nd – 28th October
- 22nd – KRSP / HSE City Walks Series – 7pm Canal Square*
- 25th – 29th Savour Food Festival
- 27th – safefood will hold a “Taste Buds” workshop for primary school children with celebrity chef, Catherine Fulvio. “Taste Buds” is an interactive education resource which teaches children about food and healthy eating. During the workshop, children will challenge their taste buds with different foods from around the world, as well as taking part in a lively, hands-on recipe challenge!
- There will be six separate sessions kicking off at 10am and finishing at 5pm at the Food Market in the Castle Yard.
- 27th – Mayor’s Walk at 11am from the Parade
Family Fun: 29th October – 4th November
- 29th – KRSP / HSE City Walks Series – 7pm Canal Square*
- 30th – Irish Cancer Society talk on cancer risk reduction at Langton’s Hotel at 7pm - Register here
- 1st – Talk by Dr Sarah O’Doherty, Clinical Psychologist on “Preserving your own positive mental health as a parent” at 7pm, at River Court Hotel, John Street - Register here
- 3rd – Mayor’s Walk at 11am from the Parade
- Let Dance: Leadership skills “Dance Workshop” for teenagers in Mooncoin. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11am to 2pm*
- KRSP/HSE Outdoor Adventure Days for Teenagers: Kayaking, Tree Tops, Fishing*
Safety in your Home and Community: 5th – 11th November
- 5th – KRSP / HSE City Walks Series – 7pm Canal Square*
- 10th – Safety and first aid workshop with Gardaí and Order of Malta for primary school children.
- 10th – Mayor’s Walk at 11am from the Parade REC Sports First Aid Training*
- REC Sports First Aid Training*
All events subject to change. Please call 01 669 0298 for up to date event information.
*All events marked with an asterisk are arranged by the Kilkenny Recreation and Sports Partnership. Phone 056 779 4990 or visit www.krsp.ie