Tab - Moves to the next clue in current direction. When you are at the last clue in the current direction, you will be taken to the first clue in the opposite direction.
Spacebar – Changes the direction of your clue selection.
Delete – Erases the letters from the currently selected square, square selection does not change.
Backspace - Erases the letters from the currently selected square, square selection moves to the preceding square.
Arrow keys – Moves the square selection in the arrow direction.
- The leaderboard contains the 10 fastest correct crossword completions by members each day.
- Completions on Sundays are entered into Saturday's leaderboard.
- Archive crossword completions are not included in the leaderboard.
- Seven days of records are accessible.
- A maximum of three pauses are permitted to qualify for the leaderboard and a five second penalty is added to the clock for each pause.
- Use of the 'Check' button is permitted.
- Use of the 'Reveal' and/or 'Reveal All' buttons results in exclusion from the leaderboard.
- Members will carry out crossword completions for addition to the leaderboard fairly and honestly.
- If it is deemed that a crossword completion time is unachievable within the rules of the leaderboard, the score may be removed from the leaderboard.
- Use the 'Reveal' button. Please note, using the 'Reveal' button will display the solution of the clue selected. You can choose to reveal a clue that you have previously solved.
- Use the 'Reveal All' button. Please note, using the 'Reveal All' button will display the complete solution.
- Pause the game more than three times.
- Save the game at any stage and reload it from your saved game slot.