The Irish Times Advertising Department delivers smart solutions across print and digital platforms that connect advertisers with our loyal and highly engaged readers. We work with our clients to build strategic, innovative and results-driven campaigns from start to finish.
321,000 adult readership
90,633 print and digital circulation
43.6m page impressions per month
3.6m unique users per month
163,456 app downloads
General Advertising Enquiries
Tel: +353 1 675 8585
Please click here for a full list of contacts.
- The Irish Times has a higher percentage of ABC1 readers than any other Irish daily newspaper.
- 66% of Irish Times readers read no other paid-for Irish daily newspaper.
- 62% of regular visitors to irishtimes.com are ABC1.
- 85,000 regular visitors to irishtimes.com are in the heaviest group, or top 20%, of Internet users in the population.
- 80,000 own a tablet (106% more likely than the average Irish adult).
- 88,500 download a newspaper app in 2012 (293% more likely than the average Irish adult).
- 102,000 have additional investments in the form of stocks/shares/unit trusts/investment trusts (89% more likely than the average Irish adult).
For more information, please see our Audience Figures.