Smart solutions. Powerful results. Advertise with The Irish Times
The Irish Times Advertising Department delivers smart solutions across print and digital platforms that connect advertisers with our loyal and highly engaged readers. We work with our clients to build strategic, innovative and results-driven campaigns from start to finish.
427,000 daily Irish readers (print/online)
81,047 daily print/digital circulation
317,000 daily newspaper readers
44.5m page impressions per month
6.1m users per month
(Source: JNRS/Millward Brown, 2014/15; ABC Jan-Jun, 2015; Google Analytics, January 2015)
- 78% of our daily readers across print and online are ABC1 social class.
- 64% of Irish Times daily newspaper readers read no other paid-for Irish daily newspaper.
- 37% of Irish Times daily newspaper readers own a tablet (26% more likely than the population average).
- 41% of Irish Times daily newspaper readers spend more than €150 a month on their credit card: 68% more likely than the population average.
- 181,000 regular irishtimes.com visitors use the Internet regularly for social networking (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- €1,820 is the average spend by irishtimes.com’s regular visitors on their last holiday, compared with a population average of €1,573.
(Source: ©Kantar Media TGI ROI Survey 2014; JNRS/Millard Brown 2014/15)